Rotor UBB4630 MTB Bottom Bracket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in External MTB See the latest products
New in External MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New rotor threaded sleeve steel UBB4630 bottom bracket available from velotech services.For use with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
New rotor threaded sleeve steel UBB4630 bottom bracket available from velotech services.
For use with rotor 3d+ 3d30 and all rotor power cranks, 30mm axle diameter.
Threaded UBB4630 designed to solve issues with pf30, bb386 and bbright shells.
Rotor has bolstered its universal bottom bracket (UBB) line up with a new ubb4360 design that uses a threaded sleeve to improve on PF30, BB386 and bbright standards by increasing durability and ease of installation.
Rather than relying on the pressfit shell for alignment, the UBB4630's threaded sleeve locks both cups in place, increasing BB shell stiffness. this also ensures a smooth, uniform spin free from the creaks that often plague pressfit bearings while preventing bearing overload. the perfect alignment also means longer bearing life while the sleeve also prevents cable guides rubbing against rotating parts.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.