Roux Menthe Black 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An Audax Bike With A Modern Take: The Menthe BlackAudax bikes offer many advantage and ROUX’s Menthe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Frame: Reynolds 525 tubing hand TIG welding. The geometry is designed to be comfortable and sporty.
- Forks: Heavy lugged forks have been supplanted by lightweight carbon forks.
- Gear controls: 18-speed Shimano Sora front and rear gears all indexed controlled with the STI brake levers are a far cry from the old friction systems.
- Gearing: Compact (34*50) chain rings and a 12-27 wide ratio rear 9 speed cassette give a wide range of gears suitable for climbing tough long hills or high speed tail wind cruising.
- Wheels: Triple chamber alloy rims give additional strength without adding excessive weight. Fitted with fast rolling 25mm tyres.
- Comfort: A deep padded saddle and gel infused bar tape take the sting out of the roughest roads.
- Special Audax bikes features: The frame is designed to accept mudguards and the bike comes complete with a full set front and rear. Rear carrier mounts are fitted to the frame as standard.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Cr-Mo Double butted main frame tubes|
|Stem:||Kalloy ahead road|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rims:||Triple chamber aero|
|Front Tyre:||C.S.T 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||C.S.T 700x25|
|Cassette:||Shimano Sora 9sp cassette 12/27|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Roux Menthe Black 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Fantastic bike, it was the temptation I needed to get off my MTB, only needed adjusted the seat Hight after the bars were straightend, then she was ready to go, first ride was a 12 mile loop ending up at a local bear garden, loved the retro looks especially as she was next to my fiancé's modern styled bike. I can see this bike staying with me for a very long time.
Fantastic bike, it was the temptation I needed to get off my MTB, only needed adjusted the seat Hight after the bars were straightend, then she was ready to go, first ride was a 12 mile loop ending up at a local bear garden, loved the retro looks especially as she was next to my fiancé's modern styled bike. I can see this bike staying with me for a very long time.Close review