Roux Vecors T7 2018 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ROUX T7 Triathlon BikeThe ROUX T7 is truly one of the best triathlon bikes on the market, it is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Frame: Made from 7005 heat treated alloy, the geometry gives a shorter top tube, a smaller head tube and steeper angles. These are required to achieve the correct triathlon race position using the tri bar extensions. A modern design with internal cable routing and smooth weld finish for that carbon monocoque tri bike ‘look’.
- Fork: Vibration damping comes from the carbon construction which is important when riding on the Tri bars
- Gearing: The T7 triathlon bike has traditional double compact chainrings (50-34) and 8 speed shimano cassette at the rear (12-25). Closer ratios help you retain momentum and cadence as you shift through the gears. The overall range is suited to triathlon racing and training.
- Controls: Shimano STI integrated levers with Shimano Claris front and rear gears give precise indexing on every shift.
- Position: The deep padded nose of the saddle is designed for sitting with a slightly more forward rotated pelvis typical of triathlon racing. Tape is gel infused for extra comfort.
- Wheels: 32 spoke alloy triple chamber rims, road cassette hubs and 25mm wide tyres. A strong wheel package designed for introductory racing.
- Supplied with high quality alloy racing tri bar extensions to allow this triathlon/duathlon bike to be used in a competitive manner.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||7005 double butted alloy Triathlon Geometry|
|Stem:||Kalloy ahead road|
|Bars:||Kalloy anatomic with Alloy clip on Aero bars|
|Front Brake:||Tektro dual pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro dual pivot|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Triple chamber aero|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 700x25 white trim|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 700x25 white trim|
|Cassette:||Shimano 8sp cassette 12/25|