Roux Vercors R7 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A Road Bike Fit For Training And RacingFor road bikes that you can train or race with, the Roux R7 f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Integrated Levers: A huge change from the 2014 model – the levers are now both integrated into the actual brake arm, as opposed to the previous small trigger release, ensuring an even smoother, fluid experience.
- Light and Responsive Frame: The frame is made from 7005 heat treated alloy frame with double butting for a lighter frame.
- Modern Design: Internal cable routing and smooth weld finish for that carbon monocoque, road bicycle ‘look’.
- Confident Ride: Designed in the UK, our road bikes have unique geometry and tube profiles for performance and confidence whether racing, training or just enjoying the ride!
- Gearing: The R7 has traditional double compact chainrings (50-34) and 8 speed Shimano cassette at the rear (12-25). Closer ratios help you retain momentum and cadence as you shift through the gears. The overall range is suited to training, sportives and racing.
- Controls: Shimano STI integrated gear levers with Shimano Claris 2400 front and rear gears give precise indexing on every shift.
- Position: The saddle is designed for sitting with a slightly more forward rotated pelvis. This is typical of the more sporting design of the bike. Tape is gel infused for extra comfort.
- Wheels: 32 spoke alloy triple chamber rims, road cassette hubs and 25mm wide tyres. A strong wheel package designed for training or introductory racing.
- Style and Function: Colour co-ordinated finish parts give these road bicycles great presence in any company whilst the addition of mudguard eyes and carrier fitting bosses are practical touches.
|Frame:||7005 double butted alloy|
|Fork:||High carbon ferrous alloy|
|Stem:||Kalloy ahead road|
|Bars:||Kalloy anatomic, Full Gel Bar Tape|
|Front Brake:||Tektro dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rims:||Triple chamber aero|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 700x25 red trim|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 700x25 red trim|
|Cassette:||Shimano 8sp cassette 12/25|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.