SDG Allure Womens Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SDG Allure is a versatile women’s performance saddle for use in a range of cycling styles from f... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The SDG Allure is a versatile women’s performance saddle for use in a range of cycling styles from fast-paced road cycling to rugged off-roading. SDG’s Allure comes with titanium alloy rails, which added to lightweight LPU foam creates a lightweight seat that offers a little flex where you need it. A thoughtfully placed cut-out relieves pressure on your sensitive areas. A great upgrade for your next ride.
Review | 4.5 / 5
"A lovely perch that makes a strong argument for less being more" – BikeRadar
- Lightweight women's performance saddle
- An anatomic full foam and base cut-out to further relieve soft tissue pressures
- Slight down curve at the nose to help with relief when riders shift weight or adjust forward on saddle
- Synthetic leather top with cut away side profile
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Dupont Nylon composites
- Injection molded tail and nose bumpers
- Size: 265 x 143mm
- Weight: 285g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 110-140mm (Medium - Large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
SDG Components Allure Women's Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Developed specifically with women in mind, the Allure delivers attributes that relieve and eliminate soft tissue pressures. The Allure starts with a durable nylon fibre base material, yet appropriately softens ups with the anatomically shaped cut-out.
The lightweight LPU foam blends with the cut-out and supportive platform in the Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) of the Allure. The seamless, plush microfibre top material is the final element that makes this tool so Alluring.
Ideal for a multitude of disciplines, from Road to Mountain and available in variable railed options and stylish cover options.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.