SDG Allure Womens Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The SDG Allure is a versatile women’s performance saddle for use in a range of cycling styles from f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The SDG Allure is a versatile women’s performance saddle for use in a range of cycling styles from fast-paced road cycling to rugged off-roading. SDG’s Allure comes with titanium alloy rails, which added to lightweight LPU foam creates a lightweight seat that offers a little flex where you need it. A thoughtfully placed cut-out relieves pressure on your sensitive areas. A great upgrade for your next ride.
Review | 4.5 / 5
"A lovely perch that makes a strong argument for less being more" – BikeRadar
- Lightweight women's performance saddle
- An anatomic full foam and base cut-out to further relieve soft tissue pressures
- Slight down curve at the nose to help with relief when riders shift weight or adjust forward on saddle
- Synthetic leather top with cut away side profile
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Dupont Nylon composites
- Injection molded tail and nose bumpers
- Size: 265 x 143mm
- Weight: 285g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 110-140mm (Medium - Large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
SDG Components Allure Women's Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Developed specifically with women in mind, the Allure delivers attributes that relieve and eliminate soft tissue pressures. The Allure starts with a durable nylon fibre base material, yet appropriately softens ups with the anatomically shaped cut-out.
The lightweight LPU foam blends with the cut-out and supportive platform in the Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) of the Allure. The seamless, plush microfibre top material is the final element that makes this tool so Alluring.
Ideal for a multitude of disciplines, from Road to Mountain and available in variable railed options and stylish cover options.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.