SDG Duster Mtn I-Beam Saddle
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Duster Mtn I-Beam SaddleThe Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SDG Components Duster Mtn I-Beam Saddle
The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allow hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke, while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
The globally patented I-Beam Technology is the original seat-to-post connection, featuring a monorail design which is proprietary to the SDG brand, allowing the ultimate strength to weight ratio with more fore and aft adjustment capabilities than most traditional rails. All I-Beam Dusters use the Flex-Cavity I-Beam which suspends the monorail for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex
- Dual injected base
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics and kevlar sides
- I-Beam Technology
- Size 285 x 137mm
- Weight 260g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.