SDG Duster Mtn Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allows hours in the saddle. Using a Li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allows hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag-less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
- Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region.
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle.
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex.
- Dual injected base.
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer.
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics and kevlar sides.
- Ti alloy rails.
- Size: 285 x 137mm.
- Weight: 265g.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large).
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing).
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.