SDG Duster Mtn Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Duster Mtn Ti-Alloy Rail SaddleThe Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven desi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Duster Mtn Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allow hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke, while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
- Utilizing the "Peri-Canal" which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex
- Dual injected base
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics and kevlar sides
- Ti alloy rails
- Size 285 x 137mm
- Weight 265g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)