SDG Falcon Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Falcon Cro-Mo Rail SaddleThe Falcon is your performance, multi-use tool that excels i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Falcon Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
The Falcon is your performance, multi-use tool that excels in nearly every cycling category. From the bottom up, the dependable nylon fibre base material complements the under-cut relief, which softens the ride with a strategically placed cut-out.
The lightweight LPU foam assists with soft tissue relief and features a peri-canal - a full tip to tail channel groove for additional comfort. Also incorporated to the foam is a slight rear-rise design, delivering sufficient pelvis rotation, enhancing the overall control. For those utilizing the entire saddle for optimal performance, the Falcon also features a nose platform that aides with seated climbs, increasing power over the bottom bracket.
The Falcon is constructed with a soft microfibre cover and the dual panels are stitched seamless to prevent unnecessary rubbing. By blending top tier materials and the latest technological elements, the Falcon delivers a quality ride.
- Peri-Canal enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle
- Hidden base cut out reducing pressure and softens the ride
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates the pelvis forward for added support
- Lightweight foam with under cut base relief for additional comfort
- Seamless three panel cover design with microfibre covers and embossed graphics
- Cro-Mo rails
- Dimensions: 277mm x 140mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm (S/M)
- Weight: 285g
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing)