SE Bikes DBlocks Big Ripper 29W 2019 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The undisputed king of the streets gets his own signature bike this year. That’s right Darnell Meyer... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The undisputed king of the streets gets his own signature bike this year. That’s right Darnell Meyers, aka Dblocks is crowned with his very own Dblocks Big Ripper. Dblocks put his personal touch on this bike with unique spec choices such as the Harlem camo paint, Freedom ThickSlick tires, Power Wing cruiser bars, Raise it Up Flyer seat, Keep That Wheel Up grip donuts, Dblocks camo plate, and Cycle Squad Maniaccs padset. The time is now, lets get it!
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with “Keep That Wheel Up” donuts
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29” x 2.10” tires
- Cycle Squad Maniaccs padset
- Raise it Up Flyer Seat with super grippy top cover and bottle opener
- Dblocks number plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Dblocks sticker sheet and signed autograph card
- 29.2 lbs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Dblocks Wheelie King Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, Retro Dropouts|
|Fork:||Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo|
|Headset:||Tange 1-1/8" Threadless|
|Stem:||Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach|
|Bars:||Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep|
|Front Brake:||Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy|
|Front Hub:||Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop|
|Front Tyre:||Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10"|
|Rear Tyre:||Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10"|
|Seat Post:||Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Raise It Up Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace|
|Chainset:||SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Euro|
|Pedals:||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|Weight:||29.2 lbs/13.24 kgs|
SE Bikes DBlocks Big Ripper 29W 2019 - BMX Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I had this Bike for about 4 months and it was a solid build and just needed a couple of brake adjustments but overall was a good strong durable bike but i got robbed for it it's a very wanted bike and people would do anything to get hold of it lol well I'm planning on getting another one soon
I had this Bike for about 4 months and it was a solid build and just needed a couple of brake adjustments but overall was a good strong durable bike but i got robbed for it it's a very wanted bike and people would do anything to get hold of it lol well I'm planning on getting another one soonClose review