SKS X-Blade II 700C - 29er Rear Mudguard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear mudguards See the latest products
New in Rear mudguards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The SKS X-blade rear mudguard is ideal for MTB’s and trekking bikes. No matter if you ride 26”, 27.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The SKS X-blade rear mudguard is ideal for MTB’s and trekking bikes. No matter if you ride 26”, 27.5” up to a 29er there is an X-blade ready to protect you from debris and spray. You can quickly and easily attach the guard thanks to the quick release fitting - the X-blade can be fitted to pretty much any MTB seat post and adjusted using the 2 joint system.
The whole SKS mudguard only weighs 239g so won’t impact on your ride performance. The arm is wide giving you extra protection - as do the adjustable ends.
- A premium quality rear fender suitable for 700C or 29 inch wheeled bikes
- Direct fitment to the seat post maximum stability though a single contact point, saving the rest of the bike from signs of wear and rubbing
- Adjustable quick release strap can be tailored to fit any seat post size and allows for swift and easy removal and fitting
- High quality, virtually unbreakable, dual compound plastic with soft compound, flexible 'tail' ensures this fender will stand the test of time
- Mounting arm is wide and stable, and adjustable at both ends to allow the rider to trim the positioning of the mudguard for the best possible protection
- Ideally partnered with the Shock Blade 700C & 29er front fender
- Mounting kit included
- Weight: 239 grams