SRAM 1090 R2C TT Shifter Set (10spd) Index Front
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Motorsports shifting hits Time Trial & TriathlonFeatures that were previously only available to high... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionMotorsports shifting hits Time Trial & Triathlon
Features that were previously only available to high performance motorsports drivers are now available for the best Triathletes and Time Trial specialists in the world.
No need to bend your hands anymore, SRAM s new R2C (Return to Center) bar-end shift lever allows you to start in your best aerodynamic position and keeps you there! After every shift it immediately and automatically returns to the starting center . No more stress, awkward hand positions, or loss of concentration. Just focus on your search for speed.
The aero shifting blade is made of unidirectional carbon and has been shaped perfectly to fit between the thumb and the first finger. The inside titanium bolt enables you to adjust the initial position of the shift lever within a 40 degrees range for a 100% customized fit. Rear shifting is indexed for fast and flawless gear changes, while the front shifter is available for 10-speed in YAW, as well as SRAM s traditional systems.
- Index Yaw Front
- Exact actuation ratio
- Return to centre shifting
- Adjustable return point
- 10-speed rear/2-speed front
- Carbon lever
- 175g weight (pair)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.