SRAM Apex Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Sram again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the new Exact Actuation Apex rear dera... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionSram again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the new Exact Actuation Apex rear derailleur. The Apex Rear Derailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market.
Features include our new precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
- Mid cage design compatible with an 11-32 cassette
- Speeds : Mid 32T cage RD offer wider gearing than triple (11-32T with 5034T crankset)
- Material : Exact Actuation makes 10 speeds shifting smooth and quiet, Set up is faster and durability is increaed with our patented Actuation ratio, The Apex Derailleur is both lightweight and very durable.
- Weight : 190g - Mid 32T rear
- Technology : Wider gearing than a standard triple; 3% easier uphill pedaling, 9% faster pedaling!
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.