SRAM Apex Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information Sram again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the new Exact Actuation Apex rear dera... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionSram again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the new Exact Actuation Apex rear derailleur. The Apex Rear Derailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market.
Features include our new precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
- Mid cage design compatible with an 11-32 cassette
- Speeds : Mid 32T cage RD offer wider gearing than triple (11-32T with 5034T crankset)
- Material : Exact Actuation makes 10 speeds shifting smooth and quiet, Set up is faster and durability is increaed with our patented Actuation ratio, The Apex Derailleur is both lightweight and very durable.
- Weight : 190g - Mid 32T rear
- Technology : Wider gearing than a standard triple; 3% easier uphill pedaling, 9% faster pedaling!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.