SRAM Bottom Bracket BB30 PressFit 30
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BB30 See the latest products
New in BB30
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description SRAM PressFit 30 ceramic bottom bracket. SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets.
Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. PressFit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while PressFit 30 for MTB will require a 73 mm wide shell.