SRAM Force D1 DUB Crankset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
View SRAM XX1 Crank - GXP - 1x11 - Q-Factor Includes 32T Direct Mount Chainring (GXP - Cups NOT inc.)Now £350.00
View E-Thirteen XCX Race Carbon Mountain Crank with Self Extractor - No BB, No Ring - Standard DecalsNow £365.00
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Riders want more range and closer steps between gears—and that's the driving design principle of the... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Riders want more range and closer steps between gears—and that's the driving design principle of the SRAM Force® crankset. It offers smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between size variants, delivering smooth, accurate and dependable shifting for the modern rider. Always find the sweet spot.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Speeds: 12
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 46-33t, 48/35T
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (Crank arm): Natural carbon
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.