SRAM Force WiFLi Road 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
- ShowProduct Information The SramForce Rear Derailleur takes advantage of Exact Actuation, an actuation ratio that delivers p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe SramForce Rear Derailleur takes advantage of Exact Actuation, an actuation ratio that delivers precise 3mm shifts in every gear along with the widest range of adjustment available, delivering the best 10 speed performance in the sport. With WiFLi, the rear derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. The new range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves well over 250 grams.
The Sram Force Rear Derailleur is crafted with cutting-edge materials, including a unidirectional carbon-fiber outer mid cage and a magnesium inner link.
- WiFLi offers a wider gear range and is compatible with cassettes up to 32T
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range.
- Carbon-fiber outer cage and magnesium inner link give strength and light weight.
- Aluminum B-Knuckle, Magnesium Inner Link, Carbon/Aluminum Cage
- 32T max cassettes
- Mid cage
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.