SRAM GX Eagle Groupset GXP - 12 Speed
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Groupsets See the latest products
New in Groupsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Note: This groupset contains the standard width (non-boost) GX Eagle chainset.The SRAM GX Eagle 1x12... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Note: This groupset contains the standard width (non-boost) GX Eagle chainset.
The SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers the huge range of the XX1 and XO1 Eagle groupsets at a much more wallet friendly price. With 12 speeds and a 500% gear ratio with gears ranging from 10T-50T, GX Eagle is a worthy upgrade for any trail, enduro or XC MTB. For those who especially want to get to the top of the mountain with little effort and have all the gears to get down again at pace, this groupset offers a win-win scenario.
While a little heavier than its more expensive siblings, GX Eagle features all the same new technologies. This means that the majority of the performance is available at a price that many more can afford. Those technologies include the Type 3 roller bearing clutch mechanism on the rear derailleur for better chain retention, the super slim, chrome hardened 12 speed chain, and updated narrow/wide chainring profile.
The biggest change is the cassette, which uses pins to connect the steel cogs, as opposed being machined out of a single piece of alloy. This adds to the weight, but does not detract from the shifting performance.
All of the SRAM Eagle groupsets are compatible with each other, so if you fancy upgrading your cassette or chain to XX1 or XO1 in the future, it will all work perfectly.
Get the performance advantages of the largest range cassette in the business, as well as the most gears, with the SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed groupset.
- 12 speed groupset with 10-50T cassette
- Largest gear range for 1x drivetrain with 500%
- The SRAM GX Eagle groupset is available with 0% APR finance
Included in Groupset:
- GXP Rear Derailleur
- Trigger Shifter With Clamp
- Crankset GXP 12 Speed 170 With Direct Mount 32t X-SYNC Chainring
- Chain - 126 Links/12 Speed
- Cassette XG-1275 10-50t
- Chaingap Gage
Simply put, the new GX Eagle derailleur extends the range of your riding because of its ability to handle the 10-50T Eagle cassette – but there‘s more to this new derailleur than capacity. The GX Eagle derailleur includes the Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch, so that chain management feels the same on every cassette cog, small or large. And a new Eagle pulley design, combined with the SRAM Eagle chain, helps to make this drivetrain super quiet and incredibly efficient.
Rear Derailleur Features:
- Best in class chain management with our proven X-HORIZON design and Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch technology
- Simplified installation and added robustness with our repositioned cage lock
- Best in class efficiency and quiet operation with our Eagle pulley technology
- The GX Eagle derailleur carries with it the rough-and-tumble toughness of our X-HORIZON design: no derailleur wants to be abused, but the X-HORIZON design is built to Withstand a lot.
The GX Eagle trigger shifter is the control centre of the new Eagle drivetrain that unlocks its range to allow you to realize the full potential of Eagle. Superior ergonomics and adjustability let you shift quickly, comfortably and intuitively The GX Eagle shifter carries with it all of the enhancements and improvements that the XX1 and X01 Eagle trigger shifters received, improving trigger feel, precision and durability for every rider on any terrain.
- Eagle provides the smoothest and most reliable l x shifting in mountain biking
- Optimized shifting precision via X-ACTUATION cable pull works flawlessly with Eagle rear derailleurs
- Super durable forged aluminium trigger is designed to take a beating
- With Match Maker X you can adjust your shift, brake and Reverb lever setup for lever ergonomics that are perfect for your hand position and the way you ride
Crankset GXP 12 Speed 170 With DirectMount 32t X-SYNC Chainring
The reliability of forged aluminium crank arms is undeniable. and the GX Eagle crankset completes its performance mission with the new X-SYNC2 direct mount chainring. With numerous Eagle ring size options, your range can be tuned for any ride you can find yourself on, The GX Eagle crankset is designed around not only SRAM bottom brackets, but Eagle technology as a whole.
- Durable 7000 series forged aluminium Crank arms
- Best-in-class chain retention and wear characteristics with X-SYNC2 tooth profiles engineered to match perfectly with SRAM Eagle chains
- Light weight and durable direct mount ring construction
- A master-class crankset at a working-class price point, the super-tough GX Eagle crankset makes it easy for riders who are hard on equipment and/or setting up multiple bikes to have 100-percent Eagle compatibility
Chain - 126 Links/12 Speed
Though you may think of it as a humble assistant to the rest of the groupset, the GX Eagle chain is the epicentre of the drivetrain. Featuring link plate geometry optimized for massive 500-percent range, Eagle derailleurs, chainrings, cassettes and shifters have been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains. Anything less is nothing but a performance, reliability and durability compromise
- Increased longevity and better chain guiding with our all new Eagle Power Lock' chain connector with Flow Link technology
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- The GX Eagle chain is constructed using the same link geometry and general manufacturing processes as XX1 and X01 Eagle" chains, making it the ideal backup chain for XX1 and X01 riders
Cassette XG-1275 10-50t
Best-in-class 1x range that allows you to ride anywhere, this XG-1275,10-50-tooth Eagle cassette Full Pin technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that's light and strong. The open design—similar to SRAM’s X-DOME cassette—aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life New X-GLIDE2 teeth features mate perfectly with Eagle chains to improve both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- Extremely durable and lightweight cassette that Incorporates Full Pin technology using eleven lightweight stamped steel cogs and one 50-tooth aluminium cog held together with high-strength stainless steel pins
- Perfect range for any ride with our 10-50T (500 percent) gearing
- Smooth, comment and optimized gear steps across entire range of cassette
- The XG-1275 Eagle cassette not only offers a massive 500 percent gear range for lower low gears and higher high gears, but also the ability for advanced level riders to ride larger chainrings for a smoother overall pedalling feel