SRAM Guide T Disc Brakes (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake sets See the latest products
New in Brake sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Confident. Committed.Guide T brings the consistent performance that you have come to expect from our... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Guide T brings the consistent performance that you have come to expect from our lightweight four-piston calliper. Match this with MatchMaker™ for the cleanest looking bar set-up, plus the ease of use with our Bleeding Edge drip-free bleed port and you have a smart budget minded brake that keeps you in control.
- Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter calliper
- MatchMaker™ compatible
- Connectamajig™ available
- Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 calliper with Bleeding Edge™ and Heat Shield technologies
- Application (DB): MTB
- Brake type: Hydraulic
- Blade material: Aluminum - Stamped
- Colour (DB): Gloss Black
- Rec MMX clamp (not included): n/a
- Orientation: L/F, R/R
- Pad type (Disc): Steel-backed organic
- Bracket (Disc Brake): Direct mount DIR
- Hose length (mm): 1800mm, 950mm
- Rotor (AM only): n/a, not included
- Pistons: 4
- Piston material: Phenolic Plastic
- Rotor type recommended: 1-piece CenterLine
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.