SRAM Level Ultimate Disc Brake (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cross-country optimized for the ultimate in lightweight stopping power. The SRAM Level Ultimate hydr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cross-country optimized for the ultimate in lightweight stopping power. The SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes offer confident speed control for XC racers as weight conscious trail riders.
Forged from a single block of aluminium alloy, the monobloc calliper offers improved heat management for more consistent performance, even on the longest descents. The calliper also shaves off a few grams which, combined with the titanium hardware, will keep your steed as light as possible.
The carbon lever uses much of the same technology - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - that has been proven in in the SRAM Guide brake. DirectLink™ technology gives you a solid, positive feel as soon as you squeeze the lever. You can adjust the reach of the lever to get your preferred hand position on the bars. The MatchMaker X compatible lever bracket allows you to clean up your handlebars by fitting a SRAM shifter to the same clamp.
Upgrade your stopping power on the trail with the lightweight SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes.
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™ for a positive brake feel
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Matchmaker X compatible
- Lighter weight monobloc calliper design for improved heat management
- Weight: 318g (direct mount, 800mm hose, 160mm CLX rotor, Ti hardware)
- Lever Material: Carbon
- Calliper Design: Monoblock 2-piston calliper
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Rotor: 2-piece CLX
- Pad: Aluminium-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology Highlight: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Pivot: Bearings
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 180mm
- Tri-Align Calliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Titanium