SRAM Red GXP BlackBox Cups Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Bearings
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in External Road See the latest products
New in External Road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information GXP is different - and better.Other systems rely on side-loaded bearings to eliminate play, causing ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
GXP is different - and better.
Other systems rely on side-loaded bearings to eliminate play, causing bearing wear. GXP captures the left-side bearing between the spindle and the left crankarm and allows the drive-side bearing to float axially on the spindle. There's no need to side-load bearings during adjustment. No excess wear. And a much simpler installation.
Just tighten to the proper specifications and you're ready to roll, worry-free. GXP's two bicycle-specific cartridge bearings and eight seals ensure a smooth, long-lasting ride. Our new Gutter seal system takes a two stage approach in directing contaminates away from the bearings giving longer bearing life. GXP s Gutter Seal design also reduces friction, 35% less drag than the current GXP BB, improving rider feel and performance. Gutter seal system has deeper installation tool grooves which give stability and support while applying torque to the adapter cups. The design and material choice has dropped 15g out of the GXP BBs.
- Gutter Seal Technology
- Improved tool engagement
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- English or Italian thread
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.