SRAM X-Sync 2 Direct Mount Chainring
- ShowProduct Information Eagle™ Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Eagle™ Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains we’ve ever made. The radical new look and feel of our X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle™ chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC™ chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the new Eagle™ chain to increase chain retention and overall pedalling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- Only Eagle™ drivetrains are system engineered to give every rider the ultimate 1x experience.
- The complete Eagle™ system — crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette — is designed, tested and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain.
- Only Eagle™ offers the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system our engineers, professional athletes and customers asked for.
- Only Eagle™ is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain.
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- X-SYNC™ 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise.
- Designed to be used with Eagle™ chain
- Chainring Size: 30, 32, 34
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Speeds: 12
- Material (Chainring): Aluminium
- Colour (Chainring): Black
- Compat - Yaw: No
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.