SRAM X0 Trigger Shifter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB - Lever See the latest products
New in MTB - Lever
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SRAM X0 Triggershift single lever sets the standard for crisp shifting. It's the first 'Zero Los... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The SRAM X0 Triggershift single lever sets the standard for crisp shifting. It's the first 'Zero Loss' trigger shifter where the adjustable pull lever and clamp position can be 'dialed in' by the rider. All standard shifters need 7 to 15 degree of lost travel just to engage the shifting pawl before you even begin to shift gears X0 is the first trigger type shifter with Zero degrees of lost travel - Zero loss travel - The pawl is always engaged.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.