SRAM X1 1400 BB30 Chainset / Crankset
- ShowProduct Information Quality and durability combine in the SRAM X1 crankset to deliver consistent performance every time ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionQuality and durability combine in the SRAM X1 crankset to deliver consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the X1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with five available chain rings (30-32-34-36-38), you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- X-SYNC™ tooth profile gives maximum chain control
- Hollow forged aluminium arms with forged aluminium spider
- Chain ring guard option
- CNC - X-SYNC™ machined rings (30-32-34-36-38)
- Colours: Black, Red
- Weight: 800g (GXP, 175mm, 32t)
- Arm Material : Hollow forged 6000 series aluminium / forged aluminium spider
- Chainring Material : CNC-machined 7075, two-tone anodize
- Weight : 800g (GXP, 175mm, 32t)
- Available Arm Lengths : 170 and 175mm
- Colours : Black and Red
- Gear Ratios : 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Rings : CNC- X-SYNC™ machined rings
- Guard : Chain ring guard available
- Bottom Bracket : BB30, GXP
- Recommended Chain : PC-X1
- Technology Highlight(s) : BB30™, GXP™, X-SYNC™
There are currently no customer reviews
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.