Salomon Pulse Handheld - 500ml Flask Included
- ShowProduct Information Hydrating should never be hard. That’s why the Pulse Handheld is designed to make taking a sip while... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Urban Training: Well suited to city runs, a secure zipped pocket keeps your phone, keys, and credit card safe.
- Comfort In Motion: The mesh elastic construction combined with the soft adjustable strap provides a comfortable and snug fit. For right, left, large and small hands.
- Quick Access to Hydration: The 500ml soft flask rests in your hand and collapses as you drink so there’s no sloshing around while you run.
- Load Management: One Size Fits All
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 mobile pocket, 1 key holder
- Hydration; PVC, Bisphenol-A free, Soft flask included *1 (500ml / 17oz)
- Fabrics: 3D mesh, 70D Mini Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm
- Security: Reflective
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.