Salomon Trail 20 Backpack - Hydration Bladder Compatible
- ShowProduct Information If it's not broken, don't fix it! The perennial favorite Trail 20 has a clean look, ensures balanced... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Comfort: Lightweight and clean, you'll barely feel the Trail 20.
- Stability: Streamlined and fast, its wide belt and Airvent Agility harness guarantees stability while active.
- Versatility: A great pack for global travel, the Trail 20 enjoys hiking, strolling, and discovering new places.
- Fabrics: 3D mesh, 100D Nylon Mini Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm, 210D Nylon Fancy Ripstop, Waterproof 500mm, 600D Heather, Waterproof 500mm, Flat Mesh
- Back System: Airvent Agility
- Shoulder Straps: 3D Airmesh shoulder straps
- Carrying System: Custom system
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 main compartment, 1 belt zipped pocket, 1 trash pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, 1 internal pocket
- Load Management: Adjustable sternum strap with index, Compression straps, Compression strap
- Hydration: Bladder compartment with hanging system
- Security: Reflective
- Belt: Adjustable belt
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.