Salomon X Ultra 3 Prime GTX Womens Hiking / Trail Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Trail Running Shoes See the latest products
New in Trail Running Shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you want great performance, fit, and details without the overly technical look, X Ultra 3 Prime ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Stability & Cushioning: The Advanced Chassis, surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel. The Advanced Chassis helps stabilize your heel, and it's surrounded by generous cushioning for maximum comfort on the trail.
- Grip: Two different types of rubber are strategically placed on the sole for durability and more grip. Aggressive lugs in the heel area grab the terrain, giving you more control when you’re moving along at a healthy clip.
- Weather Protection: Walk through mud, snow, and shallow streams with confidence. The full Gore-Tex bootie will keep your feet dry year-round.
- Outsole: High Traction Contagrip
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Sockliner: EVA shaped footbed, OrthoLite
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Lining Construction: Full bootie construction
- Upper Material: Water Resistant textile, Waterproof Synthetic
- Protection: Protective heel cap, Protective rubber toe cap
- Fit Management: Heel Strap, Sensifit
- Tongue/Collar: Gusseted tongue, Lace pocket
- Sports: Hiking, Trail
- Waterproofness: Gore-Tex
- Gender: Womens
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.