Salsa Woodchipper Carbon Drop Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off-road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off-road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and a strong 6061-T6 aluminium alloy construction
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters
- 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle
- Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aero bars
The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.