Saltstick Electrolyte Caps Plus
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Now with caffeine and sodium citrate. The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Supplements Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Now with caffeine and sodium citrate. The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Contains 30 mg caffeine per capsule as a legal ergogenic boost.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested.
- Contains 810 mg sodium citrate that helps soothe the stomach and provides absorbable sodium.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, 30 mg caffeine, as well as 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.
- Available in 100ct bottles and 3ct packets.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.