- ShowProduct Information Key Features:The ONLY chewable tablet that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Supplements Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The ONLY chewable tablet that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- FASTCHEWS help to reduce muscle cramping and heat stress, boost stamina, and maintain electrolyte levels. Chewable tablets provide fast absorption through buccal mucosa (tissue in mouth).
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested.
- Each serving (2 tablets) contains: 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg calcium, 6 mg magnesium.
- Suggested use: 2 tablets per 15-30 minutes during activity.
- Tart Orange and Zesty Lemon-Lime natural flavours encourage consumption.
- Ingredients are: non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, fat-free. Natural stevia as sweetener. No colour added. Bio-available active ingredients. View the all the Fastchews ingredients.
- Also great for youth sports, travel rehydration, tennis and other sports, camping & hiking, effects of alcohol.
Saltstick Fastchews Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I'm returning mine, they should have at least 12 months till they expire defiantly not 3 months!
I'm returning mine, they should have at least 12 months till they expire defiantly not 3 months!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.