Saracen Amplitude CR3 26" 2018 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take you riding to the next level. The Saracen Amplitude CR3 is a dirt jump bike that is built aroun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take you riding to the next level. The Saracen Amplitude CR3 is a dirt jump bike that is built around a robust Cro-Mo steel frame with a capable component spec. Hope your skills on the dirt jumps and at the skatepark on the Amplitude CR3.
- 4130 Cro-Mo steel frame is robust yet lightweight
- RST Space Free fork to soak up heavy landings
- Tektro Aquila hydraulic disc brake for reliable speed control
- 2 piece Cro-Mo cranks are tough enough for serious riding
- 26” wheels are ideal for dirt and park riding
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colour: Blue/yellow
- The Saracen Amplitude CR3 is available with 0% APR finance
The CR3 is a premium dirt-jump bike built using our full 4130 cro-mo frameset. There's no pony spec here with 2pc 4130 cro-mo cranks, MID BB and 25x12t gearing and a coil sprung RST Space Free fork. A simple, elegant bike ready to master the biggest tricks and hit the biggest stages.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Amplitude 4130 cro-mo tubeset / IS42-IS42 headtube / singlespeed specific / MID BB / integrated headtube|
|Fork:||RST Space Free / 100mm travel / coil spring / rebound adjust / 20mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Kore Rivera DJ / 42.5mm / A-head / 0 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Kore Torsion M35 riser bar / 800mm wide / 35mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 7 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Aquila 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-M285 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Aquila / Tektro HD-M285|
|Rims:||Kore Rivera disc 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula DHL-92 sealed bearing 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-52N 32h / nutted axle|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tabletop 26 x 2.25" / custom tan walls|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tabletop 26 x 2.25" / custom tan walls|
|Seat Post:||Alloy integrated with saddle / 25.4mm|
|Chainset:||4130 cro-mo cranks / 2pc design / 25T alloy chainring / 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Mid type / sealed bearings / 48T spline|
|Pedals:||Kore Rivera Thermo resin platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.