Saracen Mantra 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built for the trail. The Saracen Mantra is an award-winning hardtail mountain bike, with 27.5” wheel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built for the trail. The Saracen Mantra is an award-winning hardtail mountain bike, with 27.5” wheels, that is ideal for British trail riding.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame features butted and hydroformed tubes which keep the weight down while maintaining strength. Designed for riding more technical trails than an XC bike, the Mantra features a long top tube which combined with a short stem, wide bars and a longer travel fork, offers improved control on technical trails.
The Suntour XCM fork offers 120mm of suspension travel to tame the trail and features a lockout for more efficient climbing on smooth surfaces. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you all the gears you need to ride every trail on your loop.
The Saracen Mantra offers the benchmark for UK trail hardtails.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- Suntour XCM fork for 120mm of suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Grey/Red
- The Saracen Mantra is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / Chip-Slot dropout system / dropper post ready / UK developed|
|Fork:||Suntour XCM HLO / 120mm travel / lock-out|
|Stem:||Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 60mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 740mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M355 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M355 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M355|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus M370|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M370|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus M370 Rapidfire|
|Rims:||Araya DM-650 doublewall alloy 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano RM35 Center Lock 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RM35 Center Lock 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam performance 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano T3010 22/32/44T 170-175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||CH52 sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 9 speed cassette 11-32T|