Saracen Mantra Elite 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Saracen Mantra Elite is a trail shredding hardtail mountain bike that gives you all the bike you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Saracen Mantra Elite is a trail shredding hardtail mountain bike that gives you all the bike you’ll need to conquer the singletrack.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame features butted and hydroformed tubes which keep the weight down while maintaining strength. Designed for riding more technical trails than an XC bike, the Mantra features a long top tube, which combined with a short stem, wide bars and a longer travel fork, offers improved control on technical trails.
The RockShox Recon Gold RL fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail ahead. The Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers all the gears that you need to ride every trail on your loop. Being a ‘one by’ system gear shifting is easy and intuitive so you can focus on the ride without worrying about the drivetrain. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
Get ready for your next trail adventure on the Saracen Mantra Elite.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- RockShox Recon Gold fork for 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Black/Red/Yellow
- The Saracen Mantra Elite 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / Chip-Slot dropout system / dropper post ready / UK developed|
|Fork:||Rockshox Recon Gold RL-A4 / 120mm travel / Solo Air / tapered alloy steerer / low speed compression to lock / rebound adjust / 15x100 / Maxle Stealth|
|Stem:||Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 60mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 740mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506/M447 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506/M447 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M506|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX M7000 Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7000 Rapidfire Plus|
|Rims:||Araya DM-650 doublewall alloy 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-71 sealed bearing 32h Shimano E-Thru AX56 axle|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DCL-360 sealed bearing 32h|
|Spokes:||Double-butted stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nick 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph performance 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Raceface RIDE single 34T narrow wide 170-175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Raceface X-Type|
|Cassette:||Shimano M7000 11 speed cassette 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.