Saracen Mantra Elite 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Saracen Mantra Elite is a trail shredding hardtail mountain bike that gives you all the bike you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Saracen Mantra Elite is a trail shredding hardtail mountain bike that gives you all the bike you’ll need to conquer the singletrack.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame features butted and hydroformed tubes which keep the weight down while maintaining strength. Designed for riding more technical trails than an XC bike, the Mantra features a long top tube, which combined with a short stem, wide bars and a longer travel fork, offers improved control on technical trails.
The RockShox Recon Gold RL fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail ahead. The Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers all the gears that you need to ride every trail on your loop. Being a ‘one by’ system gear shifting is easy and intuitive so you can focus on the ride without worrying about the drivetrain. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
Get ready for your next trail adventure on the Saracen Mantra Elite.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- RockShox Recon Gold fork for 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Black/Red/Yellow
- The Saracen Mantra Elite 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Saracen Mantra Elite 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / Chip-Slot dropout system / dropper post ready / UK developed
Fork: Rockshox Recon Gold RL-A4 / 120mm travel / Solo Air / tapered alloy steerer / low speed compression to lock / rebound adjust / 15x100 / Maxle Stealth
Headset: FSA NO.57SC
Bars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 740mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 60mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000 Rapidfire Plus
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX M7000 Shadow Plus
Chainset: Raceface RIDE single 34T narrow wide 170-175mm
Bottom Bracket: Raceface X-Type
Cassette: Shimano M7000 11 speed cassette 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano M506/M447 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano M506/M447 160mm
Rims: Araya DM-650 doublewall alloy 32h
Front Hub: Formula DC-71 sealed bearing 32h Shimano E-Thru AX56 axle
Rear Hub: Formula DCL-360 sealed bearing 32h
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nick 27.5 x 2.25" Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph performance 27.5 x 2.25" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
Pedals: Alloy MTB