Saracen Myst Team 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information World Championship winning performance. The Saracen Myst Team is a 27.5” wheeled downhill mountain b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
World Championship winning performance. The Saracen Myst Team is a 27.5” wheeled downhill mountain bike that is built to win races on the very toughest DH tracks.
The Myst frame rises to another performance level for 2017 and now features a Toray UD carbon frame that saves over 500g compared with last years alloy model. The frame linkages are also now carbon for a further 100g weight saving. You can fine tune the front end with custom headtube and headsets that allow you to alter the front centre +8mm forward and -5mm rearward. With its low centre of gravity and dialled DH geometry the Myst offers stable handling for confident performance.
Fox Factory dampers offer the very best suspension performance. The DHX2 looks after the 203mm of rear travel while the 40 up front delivers the confident control you need on all types of terrain. The full Shimano Saint groupset offers secure gear shifting and powerful braking. Shimano Saint wheels round off the spec on this dialled DH race machine.
Ride challenging trails with more confidence on the Saracen Myst Team.
- Full UD Carbon frame is tough and lighter than ever
- Carbon frame links further reduce weight
- Fax DHX2 Factory shock for pro level performance
- Fox 40 Factory fork for 203mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano Saint drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano Saint hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Orange/Yellow
- The Saracen Myst Team 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Toray UD carbon race chassis optimising 24T/40T/3K fibre mix / 37mm main pivot bearings / 28mm linkage bearings / UD carbon linkage / internal cable routing / 203mm travel / 12 x 150mm rear axle|
|Fork:||Fox 40 Factory / 203mm travel / FIT damper / HSC/LSC / 20x110|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DHX2 Factory / Kashima / HSC/LSC / RVS / SLS spring|
|Headset:||Saracen off-set headset / 0mm / 5mm|
|Stem:||PRO DH / 50mm / direct mount / 0 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||PRO DH 7050 DB alloy riser bar / 800mm wide /20mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M820 203/203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M820 203/203mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Saint M820|
|Front Mech:||Gamut P30s|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Saint M820 Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Saint M820 Rapidfire Plus 1x10 speed|
|Rims:||DT Swiss FR570 27.5 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Saint M820 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Saint M825 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Highroller II / 42a Super Tacky / 27.5 x 2.4"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Highroller II / 42a Super Tacky / 27.5 x 2.4"|
|Seat Post:||PRO DH custom / 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Saint M825 36T 165mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB80|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500 10 speed cassette 11-25T|
|Pedals:||Alloy MTB / sealed bearings / replaceable pins|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.