Saris Aluminum Roller
- ShowProduct Information Take on any race, club ride or weekend adventure with confidence. When you add Saris rollers int... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Take on any race, club ride or weekend adventure with confidence. When you add Saris rollers into your training routine, you'll increase your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line — all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
And because you have to pedal 100% of the time to balance your bike, you get an amazing workout, no matter your pace.
- Aluminum roller drums run silent and smooth.
- Fold-flat or stand on end for convenient storage.
- Improve balance, control and ability to ride a straight line.
- Precision-lathed 3.25" aluminum roller drums won't distort in heat or sunlight.
- Fold flat or stand on end for convenient storage.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 16" wide wheel base fits just about any size of bike and allows plenty of room to move around.
- Rubber foot pads ensure that the only thing moving on the rollers are the drums for a secure, sturdy ride.
- Durable steel-frame construction.
- Adjustable belt for right and left dismount.
- Resistance Roller uses zero moving parts to deliver quiet magnetic resistance.
- Maximum wheelbase 44.5" (axle to axle)
- Minimum wheelbase 37.5" (axle to axle)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available