Saris Basic Fluid Smart Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The easiest, most affordable way to access to virtual training communities such as Rouvy and Zwi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The easiest, most affordable way to access to virtual training communities such as Rouvy and Zwift is with a basic bike trainer and a speed sensor. Enter: the Fluid Smart Equipped. Our sturdy, eye-catching yellow trainer frame features a reliable and quiet fluid resistance unit and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Fluid bike trainer, connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and ta da! – you’re ready to ride.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Features the easy-to-store foldable bike trainer frame.
- Included speed sensor connects you with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
In the box:
- Fluid Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tire recommended.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
- Formerly branded as CycleOps Fluid bike trainer.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.