Saris Sentinel 2-Bike Car Boot Rack - 2 Bikes
- ShowProduct Information The Saris Sentinel 2-bike boot rack is ready to use straight away. Simply fix it to your boot, put o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Saris Sentinel 2-bike boot rack is ready to use straight away. Simply fix it to your boot, put on your bike, secure it and you're away. The Sentinel rack holds up to two bikes and has coated hooks to protect the finish of your car.
There's also unique hold-downs to keep your bikes secure and the rack folds down for convenient storage. Easy to fit, easy to use and easy to store the Saris Sentinel is a great value car rack for epic adventures.
- Carries 2 bikes
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Unique bike hold-downs separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Clears spoilers on most vehicles
- Only value priced trunk racks with individual bike Hold-downs
- Coated hooks protect your cars finish.
- Folds down flat for compact, convenient storage.
- Comes Boxed. Suitable to have on show in the shop
- Lifetime warranty
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.