Saris Speed and Cadence ANT+ BLE Remote
- ShowProduct Information For decades cyclists have spent time meticulously lining up a speed/cadence sensor with its corr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For decades cyclists have spent time meticulously lining up a speed/cadence sensor with its corresponding magnet. Our Speed or Cadence sensor harnesses the advances in accelerometer technology to leave the magnet in the dust - along with your competition.
Simply install the battery, orient the sensor to program it for speed or cadence, and mount it on either the non-drive side crank arm or the bike’s hub, front or rear will do.
- Can be programmed for speed or cadence.
- Easily attaches to crank arm or hub.
- Dual band Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ compatibility.
- Low profile design to fit a wider range of bicycles.
- Uses an accelerometer to acquire data; no magnet required.
- Light Indicator: White (SPEED), Green (CADENCE).
- Sleep time: 5 minutes.
- Water resistance: IPX7.
- Battery life: 200hrs.
- Battery type: Coin cell CR2032.
- In the Box: three bands, one coin cell battery, battery, rubber backing, speed/cadence sensor.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.