Easy on the eyes - and the arms.
Conceived by famed designer Fabio Pedrini, Thelma features traffic-stopping style that doesn't come into contact with your frame. Weighing in at just 26 pounds, the entire rack can be installed or removed by just one person. That means you can save your energy for your workout, and not installing and loading bikes. The Thelma 2 accommodates a wide array of wheel sizes, from road slicks to Down Hill knobbies, to 29'' mountain bike tires. And like all Saris racks, the Thelma comes with a lifetime warranty and is made in Madison, WI.
- Carries upto 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Rack folds up when not in use.
- When trays fold flat, can access rear of vehicle.
- Fits bikes with 700c road tires and 26" and 29" mountain bike tires.
- Ratcheting hold-downs and anti-sway ratcheting straps separate and protect bikes.
- Never contacts the bike frame.
- Ratchet straps secure tires to wheel trays.
- Universal Hitch fits 1 ¼" or 2" hitches.
- Juvenile Retro Fit Kit available (Model 4231).
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Doesn't contact bike frame.
- Folds down flat for compact, convenient storage.
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.