Scott Addict Gravel 10 Disc 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast on every surface, the Scott Addict Gravel 10 road bike is built to exceed all expectation and b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast on every surface, the Scott Addict Gravel 10 road bike is built to exceed all expectation and be that one bike that can conquer all terrains.
Packed with technology, the lightweight composite frame features HMX/IMP carbon technology and an oversized bottom bracket and tapered headtube to create a stiff and strong cycling platform. The Gravel Race geometry gets the rider in a purpose driven position, to attack ascents and descents on and off road.
The HMX carbon fork with carbon steerer complements the frame with stiff and direct steering. The 12mm thru axle in front makes for fuss-free wheel removal and combined with the 142x12mm rear end, creates great power transfer and direct handling.
Inspired by SRAM’s mountain bike drivetrains, the Force 1 1x11 speed drivetrain offers a huge gear range with the 10-42T cassette, getting you to the top of the hills faster and with less effort. The Force disc brakes keep the control in your hands with consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
The Syncros finishing kit includes the RT 1.0 carbon wheelset for lightweight and stiff rolling, and the Schwalbe G-One 35c Tyres are fast rolling and give plenty of grip.
Ride anywhere with the Scott Addict Gravel 10 Disc.
- Super Lightweight Gravel HMX Carbon frame is stiff and strong
- Gravel HMX Carbon fork gives direct steering
- SRAM Force 1x11 speed drivetrain offers simple, crisp performance
- SRAM Force 1 disc brakes are powerful all-weather stoppers
- Syncros RT 1.0 carbon wheelset for lightweight, stiff handing
- Syncros Carbon components
- Weight: 7.54 KG/16.62 LBS (manufacturer claimed)
- Size: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Grey/Red/Yellow
- The Scott Addict Gravel 10 Disc is available 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Addict Gravel Disc HMX / IMP Carbon technology Gravel Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout|
|Fork:||Addict Gravel HMX Flatmount Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Alloy Dropout|
|Stem:||Syncros RR1.5 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros GR1.0 Carbon Gravel 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Centerline Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Centerline Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Force|
|Shifters:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rims:||Syncros RT1.0 Carbon Disc 24 Front / 24 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Syncros RT1.0 Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros RT1.0 Disc|
|Spokes:||Syncros RT1.0 Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE FOLD 700x35C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE FOLD 700x35C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Force 1 44T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram PF86 GXP|
|Chain:||Sram PC 1170|
|Cassette:||Sram XG 1195 10-42|
|Weight:||7.54 KG/16.62 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.