Scott Addict RC Premium Disc 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pro level performance. The Scott Addict RC Premium Disc is a lightweight road race bike that feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Pro level performance. The Scott Addict RC Premium Disc is a lightweight road race bike that features some of the very best cycling technology. The lightweight carbon frame has tried and tested road race geometry, so you can push your limits further.
- HMF carbon frame with road race geometry for rapid cycling
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain with semi compact chainset
- Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Bronze
- The Scott Addict RC Premium Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Addict RC 10 comes equipped with a lightweight HMF Carbon Fibre frame and fork. Throw in a compilation of high end components and you have one extremely strong and light bike that is ready for the mountain stages.
The Scott Addict Family
When we first introduced the Addict back in 2008, it was already the lightest bike on the market and seen as the benchmark for the industry. Over the years the family has grown and is now probably the most complete bike series out there. From an ultra-lightweight road bike to the versatile gravel grinder, there are many models to choose from to delight lightweight fans in every discipline.
The tips of our proverbial lightweight icebergs are still our Racing Concept models (RC). These products have been developed to give riders that edge to take the biggest wins in the sport. The remarkably lightweight frame makes the RC every climber’s dream bike. Additionally, we’ve introduced a more affordable version which comes with an endurance geometry for even more compliance to fit the needs of everyday riders. Those who don’t want to stick to asphalt can go off-road with either the Gravel or our CX.
Thanks to its incredibly powerful carbon fibres all Addict models still have the same main feature- a remarkably light weight frame. For better control, regardless of weather conditions most models are now available with disc brakes.
Addict Road Geometry
There are two different geometries for the Addict on-road bike. All RC models have the same well proven geometry as that of the Michelton-SCOTT team bikes, while the others come with a less aggressive and more comfortable endurance geometry. So, if you wake up in the morning, stretch, strap on a heart rate monitor and go KOM hunting, the Addict RC family might be for you. However, if getting out on the bike means that you’re going to be gone for hours, chewing up mile after mile in search of freedom, then perhaps the Addict’s more comfortable geometry is your go to. The beauty with the Addict family is that there is a lightweight and capable road bike for anyone and everyone.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Addict Disc HMX / IMP Carbon technology Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout|
|Fork:||Addict HMX Flatmount Disc 1 1/8"-1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Carbon Dropout|
|Stem:||Syncros RR1.5 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros Creston SL Compact Carbon 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT900 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT900 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150 Eletronic Shift System|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150 22 Speed Electronic|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut db Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut db Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros Plug-in RWS|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE V-Guard Fold 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE V-Guard Fold 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm|
|Saddle:||Syncros Tofino T-Cutout 1.0|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB92-41B|
|Chain:||Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100 11-30|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Weight:||Approx 6.85kg / 15.10lbs|