Scott Aspect 910 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and efficient. The Scott Aspect 910 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike, with a RockShox fork, tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and efficient. The Scott Aspect 910 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike, with a RockShox fork, that is ideal for rapid cross country adventures.
Featuring performance MTB geometry for a stable and efficient ride the Aspect is ideal for cross country trail riding and leisure cycling. The 6061 aluminium frame is double butted. This means that excess material has been removed from low stress areas to create a lighter frame while maintaining strength. 29” wheels are fast rolling over both rough and smooth ground.
The RockShox 30 Silver fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel to smooth the trail. A remote PopLoc Lockout lever allows you to ride more efficiently on smoother trails without needing to take your hands off the bars.
The Shimano XT 3x10 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a very wide range of gears while the hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all weather stopping power.
Get ready to hit the trails on the Scott Aspect 910.
- Double butted aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Performance geometry offers a stable and efficient riding position
- RockShox Silver fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel with remote lockout
- Shimano XT 3x10 speed drivetrain for a very wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Grey/Black/Orange, Black/Grey/Green
- The Scott Aspect 910 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Aspect 900 series Alloy 6061 DB / Performance geometry Internal cable routing|
|Fork:||Rock Shox 30 Silver TK Solo Air / Alloy steerer PopLoc Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel|
|Headset:||GW 1SI110 OE integ.|
|Stem:||Syncros M3.0 / 7° / Black|
|Bars:||Syncros M3.0 / 720mm black / 31,8mm / 12mm rise / 9° BS|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M365|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M610 / 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 Rapidfire plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-20 Disc 32H / black|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL51|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M3050-CL|
|Spokes:||14 G / stainless / black|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros M3.0 27.2mm / 350mm / Black|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M622 2-piece Design / 40x30x22|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB52 68mm shell|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36T|
|Weight:||13.44 KG/29.63 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.