Scott Aspect 920 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid cross country performance. The Scott Aspect 920 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike for efficient... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid cross country performance. The Scott Aspect 920 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike for efficient XC adventures.
Featuring performance MTB geometry for a stable and efficient ride the Aspect is ideal for cross country trail riding and leisure cycling. The 6061 aluminium frame is double butted. This means that excess material has been removed from low stress areas to shave off the grams while maintaining strength. 29” wheels are fast rolling over both rough and smooth ground.
The Suntour XCR fork offers 100mm of bump smoothing suspension travel and features a remote lockout switch so you can ride more efficiently on smooth surfaces without having to take your hands off the bars. The Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping in all conditions.
Ride faster and more efficiently on the Scott Aspect 920.
- Double butted aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Performance geometry offers a stable and efficient riding position
- Suntour XCR fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with remote lockout
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for a very wide range of gears
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Scott Aspect 920 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Aspect 900 series Alloy 6061 DB / Performance geometry Internal cable routing|
|Fork:||Suntour XCR-RL-R Remote Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel|
|Headset:||GW 1SI110 OE integ.|
|Stem:||Syncros M3.0 / 7° / Black|
|Bars:||Syncros M3.0 / 720mm black / 31,8mm / 12mm rise / 9° BS|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M610 / 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M610 SGS Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 Rapidfire plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-20 Disc 32H / black|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL51|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35-CL|
|Spokes:||14 G / stainless / black|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros M3.0 27.2mm / 350mm / Black|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M5000 2-piece Design / 40x30x22|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB52 68mm shell|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36T|
|Weight:||13.84 KG/30.51 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.