Scott Aspect 940 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight cross country efficiency. The Scott Aspect 940 is a hardtail 29er with rapid rolling whe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Lightweight cross country efficiency. The Scott Aspect 940 is a hardtail 29er with rapid rolling wheels and capable components.
Featuring performance MTB geometry for a stable and efficient ride the Aspect is ideal for cross country trail riding and leisure cycling. The 6061 aluminium frame is double butted. This means that excess material has been removed from low stress areas to lighten the ride while maintaining strength. 29” wheels are fast rolling over both rough and smooth ground.
The Suntour fork offers 100mm of bump soaking suspension travel to smooth the trail and feature a lockout to improve efficiency on smooth surfaces. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all weather stopping power while the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears.
Experience the trail on the Scott Aspect 940.
- Double butted aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Performance geometry offers a stable and efficient riding position
- Suntour fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with lockout
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow/Grey, Green Blue/Lt Green
- The Scott Aspect 940 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Aspect 940 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aspect 900 series Alloy 6061 DB / Performance geometry Internal cable routing
Fork: Suntour XCM-HLO Hyd. Lockout / 100mm travel
Headset: GW 1SI110 OE integ.
Bars: Syncros M3.0 / 720mm black / 31,8mm / 12mm rise / 9° BS
Stem: Syncros M3.0 / 7° / Black
Shifters: Shimano SL-M370-9R R-fire plus
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M3000 / 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000
Chainset: Shimano FC-M3000 40x30x22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN-26 Cartridge Type
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9 / 11-34T
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor / 160
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315 / Hydr. Disc SM-RT10 CL Rotor / 160
Rims: Syncros X-20 Disc 32H / black
Front Hub: Shimano HB TX505
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX5058
Tyres: Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI Front - Kenda Slant 6 2.1 / 30TPI Rear
Seatpost: Syncros M3.0 27.2mm / 350mm / Black
Pedals: Wellgo M-141SDU
Weight: 14.22 KG/31.35 LBS
Scott Aspect 940 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Being a novice ! Shall I spend 500 or 2000 ?? Well opted for the empty level aspect 940 xl with 29 wheels after being disappointed about lack of stock on a full sus under 1600 . Decided at hartail 500 or hardtail 1500 not enough difference but gears smooth easy to peddle . Love it
Being a novice ! Shall I spend 500 or 2000 ?? Well opted for the empty level aspect 940 xl with 29 wheels after being disappointed about lack of stock on a full sus under 1600 . Decided at hartail 500 or hardtail 1500 not enough difference but gears smooth easy to peddle . Love itClose review