Scott Aspect 970 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With disc brakes and 100mm of suspension travel, the Scott Aspect 970 is a great hardtail mountain b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
With disc brakes and 100mm of suspension travel, the Scott Aspect 970 is a great hardtail mountain bike for experiencing the joys of off-road cycling. The 29” MTB wheels roll quickly over rough and smooth ground for a quick and efficient ride.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour XCT fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a reliable gear shifting
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling over the rough and the smooth
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colours: Grey/Black/Orange
- The Scott Aspect 970 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Aspect 970 is a mountain hardtail that is designed to be light, efficient and reasonably priced. Featuring disc brakes and Syncros components, this is the perfect bike for the novice or budget conscious mountain biker.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aspect 900 series Alloy 6061/Performance geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour XCT 100mm travel|
|Headset:||GW 1SI110 OE integ.|
|Bars:||HL MTB-AL-312BT/720mm/black/12mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro SCM-02 mech. Disc 160 Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro SCM-02 mech. Disc 160 Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY500-TS6/31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 21 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF 41 L/7R EZ-fire plus|
|Rims:||Syncros X-20 Disc 32H/black|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-19 FQR disc|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-31 RQR disc|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.35/30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.35/30TPI|
|Seat Post:||HL SP C212 27.2mm/350mm/Black|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY501 42x34x24 w/CG|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ 21-7/14-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Scott Aspect 970 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Wow, couldn't find a 29er at this price range and specs,tyres are massive which truly suits me though I'm 5ft 8, delivery came fast and instructions on how to use were so clear. One of my first proper mtb's, very happy.
Wow, couldn't find a 29er at this price range and specs,tyres are massive which truly suits me though I'm 5ft 8, delivery came fast and instructions on how to use were so clear. One of my first proper mtb's, very happy.Close review