Scott Comp MTB Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Scott Comp MTB shoes are ideal for trail centres and long days in the saddle. A nylon and glass ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Comp MTB shoes are ideal for trail centres and long days in the saddle. A nylon and glass fibre sole is stiff so you can power through the dirt. A new adaptive upper pattern with a wrap canopy and Velcro closure fits to the anatomy of your feet.
X Traction grip on the underside of the Comp MTB shoes let you tackle rough and slippery terrain. Foot zoning allows Scott to design an anatomical shaping for the best fit possible.
- Metatarsal Pad Reduces forefoot numbness and evenly distributes pressure
- Arch Adjustment Allows for correct foot alignment and adjusts for individual arch geometry and fit
- Heel Cradle Increases heel fit and properly aligns the ankle joints during cycling
Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 6 Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh
Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole
330g (US 8.5)