Scott Contessa Genius 710 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information No compromises. The Scott Contessa Genius 710 full sus MTB combines a world-class platform with qual... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
No compromises. The Scott Contessa Genius 710 full sus MTB combines a world-class platform with quality components, delivering a fantastic medium-travel mountain bike you can ride on any trail.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. Scott’s Contessa bikes are purpose built with a women’s specific geometry that gives you the best position and control on the bike at all times.
The Fox 34 Float Performance fork has 150mm travel uses their latest FIT4 damping system, with three modes to suit climbing, traction control, and full-on descending. At the rear, a Fox Nude rear shock, designed in collaboration with Scott, allows adjustable travel from 100 to 150mm, as well as the same three damping modes. Both the fork and shock are connected to a Scott TwinLoc bar-mounted switch, so you can change the settings on-the-fly.
Shimano’s ever popular M8000 XT groupset takes care of the 2x11 speed gearing, with a swift and reliable action every time you click. To stop the bike, Shimano’s new SLX M7000 disc brakes are matched to a set of 180mm rotors, which strike the perfect balance between maximum power and lever modulation.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel and FIT4 damping smooths over the rough stuff
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano XT M8000 2x11 gears give legendary performance
- Shimano SLX M7000 disc brakes with 180mm rotors give great power and control
- Fox Transfer dropper post for versatile riding
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Space Cadet Blue/Off Teal
- The Scott Contessa Genius 710 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / IDS SL DM dropout for 142x12mm U-Mono Link / rear 180PM BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air FIT4 3-Modes w/Adj. 15mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Nude / SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm / geo adj DPS 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control - Descend / EVOL / reb.Adj|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8"semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.5 Alloy2014 / 3D forged oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / +6°|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8025-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS / DM Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros X-25 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano SLX HB-M7010 / 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano SLX FH-M7010 Disc CL 142x12mm / DT RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 Hollowtech 2 36Ax26A T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB71-41A shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M7000-11-42 T|
|Weight:||13.30 KG/29.32 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.