Scott Contessa Genius 710 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,700.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A seriously capable women’s enduro bike. The Scott Contessa Genius 710 has a carbon/alloy full sus f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A seriously capable women’s enduro bike. The Scott Contessa Genius 710 has a carbon/alloy full sus frame that’s both lightweight and robust, able to take on any trail you throw it down. Climbing isn’t an issue thanks to the TwinLoc Suspension Technology and Fox Nude shock out back, allowing you to adjust the travel from 100-150mm, as well compression, on the fly. SRAM’s Eagle 12 speed drivetrain gives you all the gears you could ever hope for too, while the Shimano XT disc brakes keep speed in check.
- HMF Carbon front triangle with 6011 Alloy SL rear triangle and VLK Virtual 4 Link suspension
- Fox Float Nude shock with 100-150mm travel and TwinLoc Suspension Technology
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork with 150mm travel
- SRAM XO1/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every scenario with slick shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Fox Transfer dropper post gets the seat out the way on descents
- Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8” tyres give loads of traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Light Grey/Green/Orange
- The Scott Contessa Genius 710 is available with 0% APR finance
Any Trail, Any time. With the all new Scott Contessa Genius 710, this phrase has never rung truer. We've given the Genius a total makeover for 2018 and the 710 is ready for some singletrack. Fox Suspension, TwinLoc technology to always optimize your ride, a Sram Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components combine to create a ride that will get you up and down the mountain with the best of them.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Genius Carbon/IMP technology/HMF Mainframe BB92/Alloy SL 6011 swingarm VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27,5 (2.6 & 2.8) and 29 (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj. SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Reb. Adj./Lockout/150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune /geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout/185X55mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit E2/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/62mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5/ Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser/Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise/9°/740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros TR2.0/28H/30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL/Boost 148x12mm DT RWS w/Removable Lever|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Carbon Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated/shell 41x92mm|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.