Scott Contessa Genius 710 Plus 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott Contessa Genius 710 Plus mountain bike doesn’t hold back. Scott’s Contessa bikes feature a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Contessa Genius 710 Plus mountain bike doesn’t hold back. Scott’s Contessa bikes feature a women’s specific geometry, and the 710 Plus benefits from a wide 27.5+ tyre and a medium travel full sus platform at a competitive price.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. Boost 148x12 axle spacing gives plenty of room for the 2.8inch wide tyres, bestowing this bike with massive amounts of trail-hugging grip.
Up front, a Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 110x15 boost axle gives a smooth 140mm suspension travel, while a matching Fox Float Performance rear shock balances the back of the bike through 130mm travel. Both the front and rear suspension of the Scott Contessa Genius 710 Plus are controlled remotely by the bar-mounted TwinLoc remote switch.
Giving you a broad range of gears to work with, a mix of Shimano Deore and XT components combine for a 2x10 drivetrain that shifts with fantastic reliability. Keeping the bike’s speed in check is a pair of Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors that are powerful with excellent modulation
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 140mm travel and FIT4 damping smooths over the rough stuff
- Fox Float Performance rear shock guides the back wheel through 130mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano Deore/XT 2x10 gears shift realiably and run quietly
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors strike a balance between power and control
- Maxxis 27.5 x 2.8 inch tyres are wide and super grippy
- Syncros Dropper 2.0 remote height-adjustable seat post
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Seafoam Blue/Sunset Orange/Black
- The Scott Contessa Genius 710 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius PLUS Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / U-Mono Link / rear 180PM IDS SL DM dropout for 148x12mm Boost BB height adj. / Full Internal Cable Routing 130mm rear travel|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air FIT4 3-Modes Boost 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 140mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Float Performance / 3 modes DPS / Lockout - Trail - Descend reb. Adj. / 190X50mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR2.0 6061 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M618-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS / DM Shadow Plu|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec|
|Rims:||Syncros X-35 32H / 35mm / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion Black 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO TR Tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 3C Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO TR Tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 120mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M627-B2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T|
|Weight:||13.90 KG/30.64 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.