Scott Contessa Spark 710 Plus 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
View Yeti SB100 Beti C-Series GX Eagle Comp 29er Womens Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £5,999.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Float above the trail on huge tyres with the Scott Contessa Spark 710 Plus. It’s a women’s specific ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Float above the trail on huge tyres with the Scott Contessa Spark 710 Plus. It’s a women’s specific full sus trail bike made for smashing out the laps on the mountains.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps weight low while keeping strength high, and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock. Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff and allows for larger tyres.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
A full XT Groupset combines the excellent 2x11 speed drivetrain and powerful brakes to get you moving and give you full control over speed. Fox shocks in the front and rear offer superb bump absorption to complement the massive Maxxis Recon 2.8” tyres wrapped on the 27.5” wheels, which give traction in spades and a level of float over the trail.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude with Contessa Tune and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes offer powerful braking
- Fox Transfer dropper post for convenient mountain riding
- Weight: 12.80 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Deep Black/Emerald Green/Pale Yellow
- The Scott Contessa Spark 710 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark Plus Carbon / IMP technology / HMF Mainframe BB92 / Alloy SL 6011 Plus swingarm SW DM dropouts for Boost 148x12mm|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune / w. travel geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-D / side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros XR2.0 Plus 28H / 35mm / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 Plus CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 Plus CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Terra Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO / TR Tubeless ready 3C Maxx Speed Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2 Hollowtech II / 34x24 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB71-41A shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||12.80 KG/28.22 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.