Scott Contessa Spark 720 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott Contessa Spark 720 is one of those bikes that just wants to be ridden all day long. It’s a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Contessa Spark 720 is one of those bikes that just wants to be ridden all day long. It’s a full sus MTB made for women who want a capable XC bike for all round riding.
The heart of the Spark is an Alloy SL 6011 frame which features custom butted hydroformed tubes to keep it lightweight, but also strong, in all the key areas. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
With Fox suspension units all over, this bike is well sprung. A Fox 34 Float Performance shock steers and controls the front, while a Fox Nude shock with special Contessa Tune balances out the rear end. Shimano XT gears give 2x11 speeds for up and downhill ease with help from a Fox Transfer dropper post too.
- Lightweight Alloy SL 6011 frame with carbon rocker and 120mm of travel
- Fox Nude with Contessa Tune and Trunnion mount to soften the ride
- Fox 34 Float Performance offers 120mm of bump absorption
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives crisp shifting
- Fox Transfer dropper post for convenient mountain riding
- Weight: 13.00 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Fairy Green/Deep Black/Moss Orange
- The Scott Contessa Spark 720 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube / BB92 / DM hanger dropouts for 148x12mm|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune / w. travel geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 Alloy 6061 / 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-D / side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros X-23 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion Black 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / size S 100mm / M, L 125mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2 Hollowtech II / 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||13 KG/28.66 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.